Re: Quick note:

On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, David B Harris wrote:

> On Tue, 22 Jan 2002 07:54:34 +1000 (EST)
> jason andrade <jason@dstc.edu.au> wrote:
> > unfortunately it's sort of lose-lose.  unless david also creates a
> > separate"download from" page i guess. in which case both netinst
>
> What is it you'd like, exactly? I have no problems whatsoever.

in simplest terms, a page called downloads.html in which you list
the (three now i think) places people can download your netinst
stuff from.

then the debian web pages don't need to keep track of mirrors
since you're doing it - and there is no direct download reference
on the debian web pages which is a good thing (tm).

-jason