Re: Quick note:

On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, Ian Eure wrote:

> > i've cc'ed this to ian, so he knows there's an additional web page that
> > might need to be modified if he's adding mirrors and also to flag a
> > change in directory for us, to allow for future "netinst" derivations.
> >
> Ok. If the CD page is lurking in cvs.d.o somewhere, I can update it myself.
> Alternately, just don't list the mirrors on that page, since they are listed
> on my netinst page.

unfortunately it's sort of lose-lose.  unless david also creates a separate
"download from" page i guess. in which case both netinst releases are just
pointers into (separately maintained) download pages rather than having
to be separately maintained by whoever is updating the /CD tree.

you know, from looking at how diverse the mirror maintaince can be, i have
no idea how you debian developers get along at all with the actual OS :-)

regards,

-jason