Re: CD image mirrors

On Fri, Jan 18, 2002 at 10:36:16PM +0100, joy wrote:
> Here's the data I promised: the CD image mirrors recorded in the central
> Debian mirror database. If anything is wrong or missing, please fill us in.
> CC:ing corrections to mirrors@debian.org is desirable...

BTW I'm going through the cdimage web site list now and comparing.
So far the results aren't what I expected -- I found three bad links
already :( But I also found one new mirror, so this is going to be useful
anyway.

Richard, the database file is in webwml/english/mirror/Mirrors.masterlist
if you wish to edit it.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.

(Please CC: responses)