Re: netinst

[I'm only subscribed to debian-cd - CC replies that only go to debian-user]

On Tue, Jan 15, 2002 at 03:01:21PM -0800, David Wright wrote:
> The revised Debian CD pages (http://www.debian.org/CD/) are very
> frustrating. Click on "Download a minimal bootable CD image" and
> what do you get? A page telling you about how much better it is to
> use a minimal bootable image -- and no link to one! So -- where do I
> obtain a minimal bootable image?

I don't understand - there are three links on
<http://www.debian.org/CD/netinst/>, and on each of those pages you
can download .iso files:

I must say I haven't tried them out myself, but apparently other
people have successfully used them.

  Richard (maintainer of the www.debian.org/CD/ pages)

  __   _
  ¯ '` ¯