Re: Multiple Boot images on woody CD#1

On Sunday 06 January 2002 18:01, you wrote:
> On Sun, 6 Jan 2002, Jim Westveer wrote:
> >See the changelog (mentioned above as "see changelog")
> >Put in your CONF.sh    export MULTIBOOT="yes"
> >
> >- --
> >Jim Westveer <jwest@netnw.com>
>
> Hello to jwest.  Thanks for the news.
>
> I have now written
> export MULTIBOOT="yes"
> in my CONF.sh
>
> The set is now cooking.
>
> It is by some quirk of fate that we are relying on
> two sources of information; the changelog
> and the actual cvs documentation.
> There is no changelog in the CVS directory
> given to me by the fine anonymous cvs.
>
> Have I stumbled upon a reason for few people
> testing the new feature multiboot?
>
> I think I have:)
>
> Thank-you for your reply.
>
> Now if only this useful info
> (export MULTIBOOT="yes")
> could get onto the list...
>
> Cheers, Bill Bennet

- --

Perhaps so.  Although you should find  ./debian-cd/debian/changelog  .

Admitadly I only put it there, as I wanted to test the feature
before putting it in the documentation as a "supported feature"

Let me know how it works,

Tnx,

- --
Jim Westveer <jwest@netnw.com>
You are standing in a maze of twisty little passages,
that all look alike.                     XYZZY: Poof!
E-Mail: jwest@lcs.issaquah.wa.us      jwest@debian.org
work :  425-591-3002                  KC7JYJ
pgp-key 0x36129171                    gpg-key 0x9823336C