Re: .jigdo locations

On Thu, Jan 03, 2002 at 09:23:46PM +0200, Cem Kavuklu wrote:
> I just cheecked out jigdo homepage and decided to use it. But I
> could not find any .jigdo locations to fetch jigdo-lite. Am I
> missing something?

No. Sorry about this. The location listed on the web page is correct,
it is <http://cdimage.debian.org/~atterer/jigdo/>. However, no
directory listing is generated at the moment due to a configuration
error, so the files are not accessible.

The locations of the i386 jigdo files are
<http://cdimage.debian.org/~atterer/jigdo/2.2_rev4/i386/binary-i386-1_NONUS.jigdo>
<http://cdimage.debian.org/~atterer/jigdo/2.2_rev4/i386/binary-i386-1.jigdo>
<http://cdimage.debian.org/~atterer/jigdo/2.2_rev4/i386/binary-i386-2.jigdo>
<http://cdimage.debian.org/~atterer/jigdo/2.2_rev4/i386/binary-i386-3.jigdo>
Similar for the other architectures, except for powerpc, you should
use the 2.2rev4.1 subdirectory for that.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _