Re: STRAWPOLL: who has burned CD#2, CD#3, and source.

On Tue, 19 Jun 2001, Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim wrote:

> Hello:
>
> I am currently mirroring i386 CD-ROMs on a leaf site. I could
> not find any evidence that anyone has ever burned CD#2 or
> CD#3. I myself is using the CD#1 as a boot disk.

please define "evidence"

e.g do you want someone to go into every debian users house and put
their cd burner into a plastic bag and run it through a forensic
lab for fingerprints ? :-)

i have no evidence that anyone has ever burned any of the debian
cdroms - however there have been several terabytes of downloads
of the cdroms from the archives here. including cd2 and cd3 and
to date, no complaints about the actual images.

regards,

-jason