Re: cvs commit to debian-cd/tools/boot/potato by eb

On Fri, Jun 15, 2001 at 05:04:39PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> You may use :
> $BASEDIR/tools/apt-selection cache show yaboot
>
> And you can extract the filename from the Filename: field ...
>
> Then the package is in $MIRROR/$filename

this sounds perfect.  i presume it will only output information about
the yaboot in the distribution for which the CD is being created for?

that is if one is building potato CDs only information on the pototo
version of yaboot will be output?

> I'm not sure. I think that Packages file still lists files in
> dists/potato but those fils may be symlink in the pool. However using the
> above method should work always.

i will use the above for both potato and woody.

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/