Bad CD

	Hi,

	I am trying to create my own Debian CD using the debian-cd package.
The CD seems to have burned correctly as I can boot off it, partition,
add a filesystem and add the base packages.

	After rebooting for the very first time, the system boots fine and
proceeds with the rest of the install: MD5 Passwords, Shadow Passwords,
setting root password, creating a normal user, removing PCMCIA package,
and PPP setup.

	Once this portion has completed, it attempts to scan the CD and I am
returned with an error screen stating:

	APT Configuration

	BAD CD
	Your CD drive was detected, but it appears it does not seem to have
a Debian CD in it.

	I can "apt-get update" this CD and install packages from it so I
don't think the CD is corrupt per se.

	My question is, what is the install program looking at that causes
it to fail with this error?

	Thanks
	Justin Knotzke.

--