Re: who's who in the Debian World? (long)

On Mon, 11 Jun 2001, Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim wrote:

****

> Since, I am still convinced that Debian is still the easiest
> system to maintain. Does anyone know how and where to participate
> to make Debian a easy system to install?

Libranet and Progeny are Debian based distributions which should do what
you want.  The installation is simple and can be converted to Debian with
no fuss if this is wanted.

Get in touch with me privately if you want to discuss this further.

Phil.

-
  Philip Charles; 39a Paterson St., Dunedin, New Zealand; +64 3 4882818
     philipc@copyleft.co.nz - preferred.           philipc@debian.org