Re: bug: cdimage.debian.org should warn against downloading with an ISDN connection

On Sun, Nov 25, 2001 at 10:12:53PM +0000, Philip Blundell wrote:
> Internal ISDN cards need a pile of modules, plus some supporting
> user-space stuff. I don't think there is any hope of adding this to
> the woody boot-floppies at this stage in the game,

Hm, OK - so I think the cdimage website will advise people that only
the option of downloading a minimal bootable CD image is available to
ISDN users, not that of installing from floppy discs.

(As mentioned on debian-cd before, someone will hopefully create
business-card-size CD images for the woody releases. These will
probably contain everything necessary to support ISDN.)

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _