Re: bug: cdimage.debian.org should warn against downloading with an ISDN connection

    Richard> Do the woody bootfloppies support installing via ISDN?

 Perhaps if they do not, they should.  Someone should perform that
 labor and make it possible.  I wonder if it would require an entire
 new flavor of images, or if it's only a matter of inserting the
 correct modules?  I know zilch about ISDN.

--
We are deB.ORG; you will be freed.  Deliverance is inevitable.