Re: Redesign of cdimage website

So sprach »jason andrade« am 2001-11-16 um 10:02:25 +1000 :
>    . option 2 (http/ftp) - a separate list maintained by cdimage of http/ftp
>      sites ?  also, there is no mention of rsync here.  a number of "power"
>      users would list that listed.

Yes, that's right!

Yes, there is: http://www.debian.org/distrib/vendors

>    . you probably want to be a bit less harsh on the PIK description - perhaps
>      "quite complex" rather than "user unfriendly" ;-)

Hmm, how about - "PIK has a quite user unfriendly complexity" ? ;)

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:	http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)
Homepage:	http://www.iso-top.de      |     Jabber: askwar@charente.de