Re: Update 2.2r3 images via rsync?

Hi,

I do not have room for a full Debian mirror, so I do not have the sources for
the PIK on the local network.  I will have to snag them from another Debian
mirror over the Net.

Given that information, I will use rsync to update my 2.2r3 ISOs to 2.2r4?

This is the way to go if I am interpreting the information correctly.  My
conclusions presume that using PIK will xfer as much as a whole new rsync.  So,
give rsync a chance to sort things out.

Any recommendations for block size?

Thanks,
Arne