Customizing Woody CDs

Just wondering what the easiest way to customze a Woody CD is? I do a
small server based distribution for my work and a few other people.

Currently with potato I've just added most of what I need to base2_2.tgz
(damn you cron and modutils) . The other packages I need are just local
ones which I have put as "required" plus a few others that depend on those.

I'm in the process of going through the documentation (as such) for
boot-floppies and dbootstrap but I've still to get my head around it.

Just wondering how others are doing similar sort of setups? I know woody
won't be out for a few weeks but I'd like to be ready with install CDs
soon after it is.

--
Simon Lyall.                |  Newsmaster  | Work: simon.lyall@ihug.co.nz
Senior Network/System Admin |  Postmaster  | Home: simon@darkmere.gen.nz