ftp site

Hello,

I probably should have looked closer.  >From the page located at:  http://cdimage.debian.org/ch11.html, I read the following paragraph:

"Download the /dists/stable/main/disks-XXXX/ directory from a Debian FTP mirror (addresses: http://www.debian.org/distrib/ftplist); substitute the `XXXX' for your architecture, for example `i386' or `alpha'. This one directory is all you need to get Debian up and running."

It turns out that I'm getting all of the help files in numerous different languages.  It is nice that this is included, but I personally would only need the English version.  Please don't get me wrong, I appreciate getting a Linux dist for free (I'll try to pitch in somehow as things progress).  I only mention this to suggest that a little bit of reorganizaion of the FTP site may take some of the burden off of the FTP server, probably something as easy as having sub-directories based on language, or if space is a problem, arrange the dist and help files seperatly.

Perhaps you'll be at the Linux expo in San Francisco.  If so, see you there.

Thanks,

-Steve G