Re: woody ISOs for non-i386?

Hi!

> Any chance of someone generating ISO images for non-i386 architectures for
> woody on a semi-regular basis? (bi-weekly maybe?) [0]

I may be able to do this, even though the images should be on two diferent
machines at the university of La Corun~a, I have to ask for permision, but
first I'm trying to generate the images, I have so far been succesfull for
sparc, arm, powerpc and of course i386.

For sparc I'm using potato scripts for making the cds bootable, as suggested
by Ben Collins (thanks Ben), as the ones for woody don't work.

Right now I'm having trouble with the scripts for making m68k cds bootable
and I'm trying to solv that.

Also, there are no binary BF for alpha on woody now, and that's why I
haven't build this one.

I'll tell you if I get permision to use this machines and our bandwith at
the university. Machines would have at least rsync and http.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net