woody ISOs for non-i386?

Hi guys,

Any chance of someone generating ISO images for non-i386 architectures for
woody on a semi-regular basis? (bi-weekly maybe?) [0]

It'd be nice to get them either on, or at least linked from,
cdimage.debian.org. It'd also be nice if cdimage.d.o didn't make me walk
through a text adventure maze to find the cdimages... The next phase of
the freeze'll expect working CD images at the end of it, fwiw.

Cheers,
aj

[0] i386 isos are at ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/debian-unofficial/woody/
    apparently.