creating official cds

Can anyone help me with downloading debian2.2r3?
I am planning to download this and use it as an
official cd.
I have the binary-i386-1.iso file but I don't know
what to do with this because I can't run rsync. I've
tried all the sites and the sums don't match up. Is
this normal?
Also, don't I need to have something like boot.cat
file so that the cd boots when it's completed? The
readme.txt doesn't discuss anything else after the
rsync command. PLEASE HELP. Thank you.

bp