Re: cvs commit to debian-cd/tools/boot/potato by eb

Le Fri, Jun 15, 2001 at 12:17:23AM -0800, Ethan Benson écrivait:
> here is the relevant brokeness:
>
> # Extract yaboot from the archive
> if [ -z "$YABOOT_DEBUG" ]; then
>  (ar p $MIRROR/dists/$CODENAME/main/binary-powerpc/base/yaboot_* data.tar.gz | \
>         tar zxf - -C powermac ./usr/lib/yaboot/yaboot)
>  mv powermac/usr/lib/yaboot/yaboot powermac/yaboot
>  rm -rf powermac/usr
> else
>  cp -f $YABOOT_DEBUG powermac/yaboot
> fi
>
> im not sure what the best way to do this with pools is, since the pool
> contains at least two and up to 3 different versions of yaboot.

You may use :
$BASEDIR/tools/apt-selection cache show yaboot

And you can extract the filename from the Filename: field ...

Then the package is in $MIRROR/$filename

> i think they both can be the same, if potato r4 CDs also have a pool
> structure on them then we already have to fix the above.  without the
> yaboot binary the CDs are not bootable.

I'm not sure. I think that Packages file still lists files in
dists/potato but those fils may be symlink in the pool. However using the
above method should work always.

Le bouche à oreille du Net : http://www.beetell.com
Naviguez sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com