Re: Official CD set incomplete ?

[Everyone: sorry for the long delay. I'm terribly busy with other things
and unfortunatly can't schedule Debian stuff the way I'd like to. First I'll
go over some older messages, if only to make the list archives more useful.]

On Tue, 8 May 2001, Markus Naeher wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Could it be that some packages are missing on the Official CD sets ?
> I have installed from 2.2r2 CD's and there was at least two packages
> I found on the ftp server but on none of the CD's:
> mysql-server and mysql-client. Maybe there are some more ...
> Or have they been added in 2.2r3 ?

IIRC there were non-free-ness issues with mysql so they weren't in main until
rev3. According to the .list files both -client and -server are now on the
2.2 rev3 Binary-1 and Binary-1 NON-US CDs; there's also a mysql-gpl-client on
Binary-3.

Regards,
  Anne Bezemer