Building Woody-CDs

I was able to install woody with images created by debian-cd
script. But if I run "apt-cdrom add" I get the following error
message:

Scanning Disc for index files.. Found 5 package indexes and 3 source indexes.
Found label 'Debian GNU/Linux 2.3 ... Unofficial ..'
This Disc is called:
 '...'
Reading Package Indexes... Done
Wrote 865 records with 4871 missing files.
Alot of entries were discarded. something may be wrong.
Reading Source Indexes... Done
Wrote 0 records with 3952 missing files.
W: No valid records were found.
E: Handler silently failed

I used the potato boot-disks

The debian-cd script had to be modified a little to get it working,
if some is interested send me an email.

Kernel is 2.2.19pre17. What do I need to change to get 2.4 installed?

--
Thomas Guettler <guettli@gmx.de>  http://yi.org/guettli