can't open cd-image

Hello
I have downloaded the cd-images for the 1396 architecture (2.2r3) how the
readme of the pseudo-image-kit-2.0 told me, but after I had downloaded all
packages and run rsync (even with different options) I can't mount the images
(the image files on my harddisk and the cdrom after I had burned the images on
a cd).
Is there anything I have to do before I can burn the image on a cdrom
(with cdrecord) or what could be wrong?

cu
maf

 --
Unix  IS  user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are.