Re: cvs commit to debian-cd by costar

Le Tue, Apr 24, 2001 at 11:43:58AM -0700, costar@debian.org écrivait:
> Branch-off (well, I hope branching succeeds ;-) for potato without the
> authentication stuff that was intended for woody only.

There's one thing that I don't understand. Not all files have your off22r3
tag. Only the files that you modified (aka the Makefile) or the
files where you just wanted to have an older version (scanpackages and
scansources). However if you don't tag the rest of the sources with
off22r3 now then you may have difficulties (once modifications have been
commited) finding what version you used while building the 22r3 CD set ...
no ?

Le bouche à oreille du Net : http://www.beetell.com
Naviguez sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com