Re: quality of the cd images we are offering

Le Wed, Mar 14, 2001 at 11:45:06AM +0100, Santiago Garcia Mantinan écrivait:
> I'm not saying this is Raphael's fault either, not the fault of anybody, but
> the fact is that our debian-cd scripts still don't work too well with the
> new ftp structures, I have said this before on the list, in fact I'm using

Explanation of why the code I checked in doesn't completely work are
welcome as are patches...

> finish up those scripts, I'm gonna be arround, and Raphael (buxy) was
> arround last time, so maybe we can help him a little bit with some tests or
> whatever, it would be good to have this finished at last.

I'll be there on Sunday at least, but at the present time I don't know
why debian-cd doesn't work so I can't correct it directly. I'll try to take a
look at it this WE (if I can access my reiserfs partition with the latest
kernel-image in incoming).

Le bouche à oreille du Net : http://www.beetell.com
Naviguez sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com