Re: Is there any unofficial Debian CD-ROM info site?

On Mon, 12 Mar 2001, Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim wrote:

> Hello:
>
> I am currently maintaining some debian related links at
>       http://groups.yahoo.com/group/debid/links/
>
> Question:
> - beside the http://cdimage.debian.org/ official site,
>   is there any un-official site around?

heaps.  i don't quite know i'd go so far as to say they're
unofficial - there is the official site, and there are
"official" mirror sites which are listed.

the main "unofficial" site i know of is Attila Nagy's
in Hungary who produces extra cd images for potato
as well as woody and now sid ones.

-jason