Debian CD for India (fwd)

Anyone want to take him up?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 08:38:07 +0530
From: Jimi Hendrix <srinivasrahul@hotmail.com>
To: webmaster@debian.org, hostmaster@debian.org
Subject: Debian CD for India

<DIV>
<DIV>Dear Sir....</DIV>
<DIV>Please do not delete my mail as one of those desperate and stupid customer ones. </DIV>I am an engineering student @ India,Pune...I have been using Redhat for over a year and it is working OK.However my cousin Mr.Srivatsan Varadarajan who is doing his Ph.D @ Minnesotta in CSE tells me that Debian rips the pants of Redhat especially for developers.<STRONG>However in Pune the knowledge Of DEBIAN is absolutely zilch</STRONG>.I would like to begin using DEBIAN but cannot seem to get a distribution.I think it would be very kind of you to send me one CD of your linux version.Bandwidth being low,we cannot download either.Plus please subscribe me to all your developer mailing lists because I am a wannabe developer and have made some kernel changes on my computer and also a program for Redhat.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Thanking You </P>
<DIV></DIV>Hoping you wont disappoint me.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>-Rahul.Srinivas
<DIV></DIV>O-5,Bajaj Auto Colony,
<DIV></DIV>Akurdi,Pune,
<DIV></DIV>Maharashtra India
<DIV></DIV>Pin -411035
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV><STRONG>PS:-Hoping you will reply to this mail and also make me a part of the Debian fraternity.Thank you. </STRONG>