Many zero-byte files

I got the Debian 2.2r2 i386 ISO images then burned them on to CD'S. The MD5 checksums for the images were correct. The problem is, all of my CD's have many zero-byte files! The files are files that should have packages in them (they're .DEB files), but they don't. On CD 1, some HTML doc files are zero-byte, so the problem isn't limited to .DEB's. I thought it was my burner so I swichted to another computer, but that didn't work. I have a program called winimage that will extract files out of an ISO image. Winimage shows the files to be zero-byte too. Anybody else have this problem?

Get free personalized email at http://four11.iname.com