RE: regarding potato images

Any comments on this yet ?

The more I think of it, the more I like the idea of multiple kernels
available on CD1.  Maybe it's a minor point, but just having one decision
(which kernel to choose) is better IMHO than figuring out which CD to boot
from, then switching CDs etc.  Even then, the diskemu.bin booter can default
to the mainline boot kernel.

--
Dean Carpenter
deano@areyes.com