Platform popularity

Greetings,
	I am considering selling Official CD's on the internet.  At this point, I
don't know if I have enough hard drive to offer all the platforms (maybe
after I earn a few dollars I can invest in more hard drive space).  So
beyond, i386 and the source .iso files, what is the popularity of the other
platforms?  Does anyone have any kind of empirical data that would suggest
the m68k is more popular than sparc, etc.  Inquiring minds want to know!

Thanks,

Brooks