Re: cdimage of debian2.2r2

"J.A. Bezemer" <costar@panic.et.tudelft.nl> writes:

> On Mon, 4 Dec 2000, noxis/mawi^dreamweb wrote:
>
> > I am looking for cdimages of Debian 2.2 rev 2. Do you plan to relase
> > those images?
>
> Yes. Keep checking http://cdimage.debian.org/ for the latest info.

I've not been around to build them until now this week, sorry.

I've just started moving some new images into:

   rsync://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/potato_test/

once a few people have downloaded them and checked them out, I'll link
them into the release area.

Note: the images under the potato_test directory end in ".raw" whereas
I will end up linking them to ".iso" names under the 2.2_r2 directory
(once I create it).  If you want to do some testing, please do, and
report back.

If you're after "official" CDs, then please wait until I've created
the links into the 2.2_r2 directory, and signed the MD5SUMS files
(just in case someone finds that I've screwed up while producing
these, and I have to do some more).

Cheers, Phil.