Re: Extra non-free support... please test !

Le Thu, Jun 08, 2000 at 02:46:00AM +0100, Steve McIntyre écrivait:
> Hmm, we have a problem with this - the Packages.cd files won't work if
> the CD#1s are different...

:-( You're right. And of course we have the same problem with EXTRANONFREE
since non-free packages will be listed in the Packages.cd files from
CD 1,2,3 and the user may not have the fourth CD...

If only we could drop support for dpkg-multicd ... what do people think ?
Is there anyone still using dpkg-multicd ?