Building 2.2r2 CDs

I think I've found a bug in the debian-cd Makefile in the "sources"
target. If NONUS is set but there are no non-US packages on the CD
we're currently working on, the following error comes out:

invalid top directory at /usr/lib/perl5/5.6/File/Find.pm line 279.
xargs: tools/add_files: exited with status 255; aborting

I'm adding checks in there that the size of the list of non-US / local
/ main packages is non-zero before we attempt to pass it to xargs.

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                   stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk
Use Debian GNU/Linux - upgrade your Windoze box today!  http://www.debian.org/