Re: Checking ISO images

On Sun, Dec 17, 2000 at 10:31:58AM -0500, Ben Collins wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 17, 2000 at 04:48:24PM +0300, Michael Sobolev wrote:
> > This may be a wrong place to ask, but who knows? :)
> >
> > I've got an ISO image and am not sure if it's ok.  Is there any iso9660 (with
> > extensions) file system checker?  I tried to look for it on web, but failed...
>
> mount -o loop foo.iso /mnt
>
> IOW, you can mount ISO file images just as if they were real CDROM's.
Hmm...  It just does not work for me. :(  I have a CD-ROM.  I can easily get an
image of the disk using either dd or readcd programs.  When the resulting image
gets mounted, OS does not give any error message or anything.  But when I try
to read files from it, it give `read error'.

Is there any tool like fsck.iso9660?

--
Misha