Re: ISO Files

"Lior Kaplan" <liork@bigfoot.com> writes:

> [1  <text/plain; windows-1255 (quoted-printable)>]
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to find the ISO files of Version 2.2rev2. I didn't find
> them at your FTP or the Debian-CD FTP.
>
> Can you give me links?

They only just became available (because I was busy last week, sorry)

> At every other dist. the ISO links can be found it 2-3 clicks form
> the main page. In your case I really need a private-eye for this
> job! Please, consider some thought about it.

We have thought about it, and concluded that our packaging system
deals with network installs so much better than the other distros that
our users would be best served by being encouraged to avoid wasting
their time and bandwidth downloading CD images.

If you answer the questions here:   http://cdimage.debian.org/
truthfully, you will gain enlightenment.

Cheers, Phil.