New update-cd script

I've written a new script to go with debian-cd, called update-cd. It's
a (semi-)hacky way of producing 2.2r0 -> 2.2rx CDs that should work
with apt. I'm about to check v0.1 into CVS, along with a couple of
small changes needed in the rest of debian-cd to accommodate it.

Several of the people I've sold CDs to in the last few months have
asked about the possibility of single-CD upgrades for potato. On r1
_everything_ for all architectures and source would fit on a single
CD, but for r2 there's a little too much and so I've split it into
two:

CD 1: binary-all / alpha / arm / i386 / source

CD 2: binary-all / m68k / powerpc / sparc / source

As far as I can tell the output CDs should work, but I can't really
test for all architectures. Please have a look and comment on the
results...

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                   stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk
  Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that there