Re: cd-images psuedo package

On Thu, 19 Oct 2000, J.A. Bezemer wrote:

> On Thu, 19 Oct 2000, Michael Beattie wrote:
>
> > On Thu, Oct 19, 2000 at 12:11:29AM +0200, J.A. Bezemer wrote:
> > >
> > > I think we should wait just a few more days for any objections; there are
> > > people here who don't read their mail very regularly (unfortunately I happen
> > > to be one of them ;-). Let's say you can rename it this Saturday if you still
> > > haven't heared anything by then.
> >
> > Consensus means agreement. I want seconds, not objections.
>
> Here on -cd, it's usually taken that saying nothing means agreeing. I'd like
> to see more "positive feedback" too, but I'm afraid we won't get much.
>
> Oh well, we can try:
>
>   Everyone who reads this message, please send a reply indicating that
>   you either do or don't agree with changing the brand-new "cd-images" package
>   name into "cdimage.debian.org", this being/becoming the package you can file
>   bugs against concerning Debian CD images and assorted other related things.
>   (And "I don't care" replies are also welcome ;-)

Cool, this kind of thing seems to work! Maybe there'll be more uses for a
"poll" like this in the future.

So we've got:
 yes       : 3  (Steve McIntyre, Rik Renich (off-list) and myself)
 don't care: 2  (Bernd Hentig and Francesco Potorti` (off-list))
 no        : 0

I'd say that's enough for "cdimage.debian.org" ;-)

Regards,
  Anne Bezemer