Some more info for http://cdimage.debian.org/faq.html

I've read in the above mentioned FAQ that "How do I burn a CD from
Windows? [...] If you can provide details for other programs, please let
us know."

Thus, you can find in
ftp://ftp.fokus.gmd.de/pub/unix/cdrecord/alpha/win32/ the Win32 version
for cdrecord (latest version 1.10, september 2000). In august I
downloaded the version 1.9 and installed into the computer of a friend
of mine. I think it works fine since I have not received complains about
it.

Of course, in
http://www.fokus.gmd.de/research/cc/glone/employees/joerg.schilling/private/cdrecord.html
you can find more info about cdrecord for other OS's, including "Mac OS
X".

--
Conrado Badenas <Conrado.Badenas@uv.es>
PhD student                  | Assistant Lecturer