cd-images psuedo package

I have created a pseudo package, "cd-images" for the BTS that points to this
list as the maintainer.

avoids the need for dist-specific packages. (slink-cd, potato-cd, whatever)

It was requested via a bug report to ftp.d.o, so I made it so.

If you want the package name changed, or the maintainer string modified,
please mail me. (before any bugs are filed if for a package name change)

--

                       Michael Beattie (mickyb@es.co.nz)

        You know you've landed gear-up when it takes full power to taxi.