stuck on local task packages.

I'm currently creating a cut-down potato CD with various stuff removed and
other packages added. I seem to have hit a snag however. I about a dozen
meta-packages that depend on various debs I would like in my final cd.

One top of that I have a task package (task-ihug-server) that depends on
all these meta-pacages. Thus if I install the task package it should load
a whole bunch of normal pacages in one go.

My meta and task packages are in dists/local/binary-i386/admin/
and I added in include with everything to the
/usr/share/debian-cd/task/Debian_potato  file.

However the problem seems to be that while the meta packages are all
included in the CD okay the task package is no where on it. I have tried
various stuff but I can't seem to make it be included. The idea is that it
bill be included in the "Simple" option to install extra packages at the
end so customers have little problem installing the machine.

Can anybody please point me to where I have missed a step?

--
Simon Lyall.                |  Newsmaster  | Work: simon.lyall@ihug.co.nz
Senior Network/System Admin |              | Home: simon@darkmere.gen.nz