CD scripts for TC3?

Hi guys,

How're the CD scripts for TC3 going? Did the plans for a common CD 1
for US and non-US pan out? Are they bootable for all the architectures
they're meant to be? Is there anything significant that needs to be done
for them than to point them at a final TC3 archive and hit enter?

For reference there's still a couple of packages that're causing delays,
so we're not quite ready yet, but hopefully in a day or two.

Cheers,
aj

                                      -- Dave Clark