Re: open.hands.com unreachable

"J.A. Bezemer" <costar@panic.et.tudelft.nl> writes:

> Hi!
>
> Open.hands.com (aka cdimage.debian.org) is pinging allright, but I
> can't connect to any service. This may mean that this message
> doesn't reach Phil;

Yes.  It got into some sort of semi-locked-up state.  That did mean
that I didn't get the message, which reminds me I must really sort my
MX situation out.

> maybe someone on this list can try to contact him using other means.

It's OK, I spotted it and got someone to reboot open.  I'm still
looking for what caused it --- perhaps the new ram is not 100% OK.

Cheers, Phil.