Re: Test Cycle 2 Images available from 129.13.126.5::

> Uh, even the status page a SGI is a year old. I bet MIPS users would be
> extremely grateful!

Hey, the Mac68k page was about that old until a month ago. You're right
though.. people just aren't very greatful. Not that I've put in much help,
but I've seen the lists!

I run linux-mac68k on my Q950, and I think it is time I said thanks to all
you developers out there for getting this stuff up and running. Thank
you.

Now, if you could just get ___ working..... :-> (j/k)

-Nick
quoll@nutopia.org