Re: cvs and debian-cd

Le Mon, Jun 12, 2000 at 11:49:28AM +0000, Philip Charles écrivait:
> Is cvs up to date, i.e includes the patches and modifications used for the
> current test cycle CDs?

Yes and no, the "funky" changes for size calculation are not in the CVS [1],
but the new README.html.in is in. The kernel-source-2.2.15 has not been
added to "forcd1" ... I'm not sure if it should be on CD1 (Phil is always
taking this kind of decision alone) [however I really don't mind for this
particular package, anyone can commit this little change]. Otherwise,
looking at Phil's mail the other change are not important and won't alter
the images [if you think something precise should be commited (like the
retry stuff) please send me the patch (and not just an URL) or commit it
yourself if the change is not too big and if you're sure of what you're
doing ]

[1] They are far too strange and "self-tuned" to be worth commiting.