Re: Non-US patches for debian-cd almost ready

Le Sun, Jun 11, 2000 at 09:29:35PM +0100, Steve McIntyre écrivait:
>    I'd expect people using the FORCENONUSONCD1 option either to not
>    use non-free at all, or to use the EXTRANONFREE option. Then we get
>    the non-free non-US stuff on CD4_NONUS, which works exactly as I
>    was aiming for. I don't foresee any problems with NONFREE and
>    FORCENONUSONCD1, but I haven't done extensive testing.

Why do you expect that ? I don't see any problem at all with NONFREE and
FORCENONUSCD1 beeing set at the same time ... at least I haven't seen one at
the first reading of your patch ...

> 4. For the sake of making script-writing easy, I've moved the
>    generated CD trees from $CDDIR/[1234] to $CDDIR/CD[1234]
>    consistently.

I don't see what you gained but anyway it's not a problem.

> should be able to submit a diff in ~20 minutes, then if nobody has any
> major problems I'll be ready to check in.

Please, correct the problems that I submitted you in the other mail and
always (well not always but for major changes) wait my acknowledgement
for changes other than arch-specific stuff (boot-*, post-boot-*).