Re: Test Cycle 2 images available

jason andrade <jason@dstc.edu.au> writes:

> On Sun, 11 Jun 2000, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
>
> > > is there any requirement to have the `US' images if i'm not in the
> > > US ?
> >
> > Well, I'd appreciate it if either everyone mirrored the powerpc US
> > images or Phil built powerpc non-US images...
>
> well - since i'm hoping there's not too many more test cycles to go,
> i've started mirroring the other architectures - so i'll wait for
> phil to build sparc and powerpc nonUS images..

I've not actually got room for any more images on that partition.

Once I get rid of the 2.1 images, I'll have room for both full sets.

I suppose I could do that now --- what do people think?

I could also drop the USexportable source CDs, which would give room
for a non-US powerpc set.

Alternatively, if the dual CD#1 stuff pays off I'll have room for
everything.

Any preferences?

Cheers, Phil.