Re: boot-floppies status?

On Thu, Jun 01, 2000 at 08:50:36PM +0200, J.A. Bezemer wrote:

> On Thu, 1 Jun 2000, Richard Braakman wrote:
>
> > Just to make sure that we're all in sync: I'm currently waiting for 2.2.15
> > disk sets to be uploaded for each architecture.  I'm under the impression
> > that these are being built, and that they are necessary to start the
> > second test phase.  Is that correct?
> >
> > I have heard that the m68k set will take at least till Sunday, mainly
> > because of compilation time.
You heard wrong. I could upload tomorrow, if there were a 2.2.15
boot-floppies package available:
cts@auric:~/potato/main/binary-m68k/admin>ll boot*
lrwxrwxrwx    1 dark     debadmin       47 May  8 11:31 boot-floppies_2.2.13.deb -> ../../binary-all/admin/boot-floppies_2.2.13.deb

No 2.2.15 package, no disk sets, right? (I am not going to make the "arm"
mistake...)

> PS. The CD images are created one arch at a time (only source is usually
> coupled with i386), so it won't be a problem to say "Go create images, except
> for m68k" or the like. However, if you want to wait till everything is ready,
> that's obviously okay, too.
Hey, thats discrimination! How about making boot-floppies buildable by the
buildd's instead? (Don't take this as a serious comment until potato is
released, please).

Christian