CVS trouble (was Re: Large changes to debian-cd => please test ! )

Dans son message du 20/5/2000, Adam Di Carlo écrivait:

> I don't know but I'm not the network admin or CVS admin. It works fine
> for me and no-one else has reported the problem.

I got into the same trouble... :-(  Does the CVS server make a reverse DNS lookup ? My LAN is hidden behind a firewall and I can connect to other CVS repositories, like 'samba' for example.

--
  Didier.Chalm@shom.fr       EPSHOM     |   " No sport, cigars ! "
  Service Informatique   BREST - FRANCE |             Sir W. Churchill