Re: Large changes to debian-cd => please test !

Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> Raphael Hertzog <rhertzog@hrnet.fr> writes:
>
> > Le Thu, May 18, 2000 at 06:58:28PM -0400, Mike Bilow écrivait:
> > > cvs [login aborted]: recv() from server cvs.debian.org: Connection reset by peer
>
> > But you're using the correct CVSROOT variable ... Adam do you know what is
> > happening ?
>
> No idea.  Sounds like a network or firewall problem?

I don't think we have a network or firewall problem on our end.  That
machine sits directly on our main Ethernet LAN, separated from the DS3
by only a simple router.  (Well, it is a Cicso 7200, which is not
simple, but you get the idea.)  It looks as if the CVS server is
accepting the connection and then disconnecting for some reason?

-- Mike