Re: Errors on image creation...

On Thu, 11 May 2000, J.A. Bezemer wrote:

> and only a few mirrors have a symlink so that
>   ftp://ftp.xx.debian.org/debian/dists/potato/non-US/
> also works.

in fact probably _no_ mirrors should have this symlink if it
doesn't exist on the main server, so the easiest way is normally
to get the master server(s) to create this symlink which can then
automagically replicate out to all the mirrors..

trying to create local symlinks has only got me in trouble as
things change, something else breaks, i have to add exclusions..

-jason